Monday, November 18, 2013

Folsom, Loan Officer

James Anderson

"I’ve been in the mortgage industry for over 18 years.  Having held nearly every position in the loan process from start to finish, including executive positions, I’ve found that there is nothing more rewarding than working directly with clients to help them achieve their home financing goals.  Clear and consistent communication throughout the process as well as being available to my clients (yes, even weekends!!) has been the foundation for my success.  Navigating through the many loan choices available and the every changing guidelines can quickly become overwhelming for most.  My goal on every transaction is to educate my clients on the best options available given their scenario, navigate them through the process, establishing expectations and then surpassing those expectations in the end.  I also pride myself on being able to “run” as fast as the client wants/needs to on a transaction.  Whether it’s a standard 30 day escrow or a faster close of  escrow is needed, we outline a plan to get it done!  I look forward to being your long term mortgage professional!"
NMLS #983772


_________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Sacramento Mobile Notary Signing Agent, Spanish Translation, Apostille service. Tel 1-707-992-5551



No comments:

Post a Comment